Continental ContiForceContact Tyres Available in Peterhead
- Wide stability limit with superb handling in wet conditions.
- Optimum precision and maximum grip in extreme driving conditions.
- Superb adhesion on dry surfaces.
- The macro-block design used in the ContiSportContact 5 P has been taken a stage further with the addition of wide circumferential grooves in the centre of the tread and bi-directional drainage grooves on the inside.
- Continental’s tried-and-tested macro-block design with sturdy lateral shoulder blocks delivers great power transmission, while the transverse grooves ensure that the tyre hugs the road surface. The result is outstandingly precise steering and maximum adhesion under potential breakaway conditions.
- Continental’s patented “Black Chilli” compound with special high-grip resins ensures maximum inter-meshing between the tyre and the road surface at the micro-level. The result is superb adhesion in dry conditions and consistently fast lap times.